THE ALLIANCE | How pharma companies & physicians joined forces
Julianne Imperato-McGinley, MD
Division of Endocrinology, Cornell University Medical College
Background research: Many articles on 5-alpha reductase deficiency which provided the foundation for the development of finasteride.
- Finasteride Study Group (for benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Finasteride Male Pattern Hair Loss Study Group
- Investigator, Studies 047, 081, 087
- Paid consultant to Merck (disclosed in Vaughan 2002)
- Co-authors: Gormley, Stoner, Waldstreicher, Andriole, McConnell, Olsen, Roberts, Stough, Walsh, Whiting
- Selected papers
Roger Rittmaster, MD
Division of Endocrinology, Dalhousie University, Canada (1987– ~2005)
Clinical Development, GlaxoSmithKline (~2005–)
See details at GSK.